Century Wire & Cable 7400 East Slauson Ave., Los Angeles CA 90040 Call: 1-800-999-5566 • www.centurywire.com
Your Name & Number
GFCI Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Single or Triple Outlet Adapter
Will convert any standard extension cord into one with full
GFCI protection. Simply plug the cord into our Power Tech®
GFCI adapter. Each solid state GFCI adapter offers:
• Class A GFCI, 4-6mA Trip Level.
• Operating temperature range -35°C to +66°C.
• Power On indication: Mechanical indication (RED means “On”).
• Rating 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A when used with cords or ends rated
at 15 Amps — Rating 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 20A when used with cords
or ends rated at 20 Amps.
• Surge supression 13 Joules.
• Insulation voltage 1500V RMS for 1 minute.
Power Tech® 12/3 Single or Triple Outlet Extension
Cords With GFCI Ground Fault Circuit Protection
• Power Tech® GFCI Extension Cords offer ground fault,
open neutral and surge protection.
• Guards against shock by interrupting the electrical
circuit when a fault current of 6mA or more is detected.
• Available in 25’, 50’ & 100’ lengths with standard
As an updated safety feature now required by OSHA each
Power Tech® GFCI unit requires the user to reset the unit
after a trip condition and interruption of power.