Say goodbye to paperwork! The EcoStruxure Facility Expert Digital Logbook is a collaborative tool that connects you to your team and your electrical assets, keeping record of important documentation and maintenance schedules.
For electrical installations, the amount of paperwork can be extensive across the entire lifecycle, in part, because of the many different stakeholders that are involved in this process. Schneider Electric's Digital Logbook eliminates paperwork, outdated files and conflicting data while clarifying project roles across switchboard design, construction, commissioning and operational phases. With it, all contributors can stay up to date and be able to access details of the project by something as simple as scanning a QR code.
Digital LogBook is a collaboration solution that saves time and money by:
- Tracking assets for long-term maintenance schedules and task reminders
- Access documentation and asset log history from assembly to operation
- Share collaborative information about operations directly from the field
- Generate activity reports in one click
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce administrative tasks