The party continues with the sights and sounds of the Milwaukee Tool Shed Band. This incredible group of very talented musicians will get you out onto the dance floor….Guaranteed!
· Open bar
· Select food offerings
· Branding with company color lighting and gobos
· Onsite signage
· Sponsor recognition on the mobile app and printed show guide
· Includes four (4) tickets
Join us for the crooning tunes of a “Rat Pack” style band in a beautiful room overlooking the NECA Opening beach party. Floor to ceiling windows let attendees take in all the activities while relaxing in a quieter lush environment.
· Full built-in bar and catering menu
· Gobo lighting projecting your company logo
· Live band
· Four(4) tickets to the Opening Reception
This has been very popular ever since we first introduced the smoking lounge during the 2012 NECA Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay. Attendees will enjoy the outdoor/indoor lounge located on the 3rd floor overlooking the beach. Attendees will stand in line for a hand rolled cigar, customized with your company logo, and a signature martini.
· Full built-in bar
· 300 Hand Rolled cigars with logo band
· Four (4) tickets to the Opening Reception
Always a hit and well worth the wait this activity offers lots of visibility and networking with this popular sponsorship. Prominently located on the Mandalay Bay beach, three (3) artists will draw unique caricatures, making these fun portraits a great souvenir of their memorable evening.
· Onsite sponsor signage
· Your company logo on every sketch
· Artist can wear your company logo shirts
· Two (2) ticket to the Opening Reception
Imagine your company logo on every beach bar during the NECA Opening Reception. Bartenders will place beer and soft drinks in the koozie and your company name will be spread throughout the entire Mandalay Bay beach.
· One color company logo on koozie (multiple colors available)
· Two (2) tickets to the Opening Reception
Join us for one of the most sought after shows in Las Vegas. NECA is taking over
the Mandalay Bay theater on Tuesday, Sept. 17th for an exclusive Michael
Jackson ONE performance . Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of
‘wow’ moments,” this performance is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance
and visuals that reflects the dynamic showmanship of the King of Pop,.
The audience is immersed into the world of Michael's music. Driven by his
biggest hits heard like never before in a riveting, state-of-the-art surroundsound
environment Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil performs
exclusively at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The MJ ONE Bar
and Lounge opens one hour prior to the performance where attendees will
enjoy a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink.
Signature Sponsorship Includes:
· Branding throughout the pre-show reception area and MJ ONE Bar with:
· gobo lighting
· napkins and cups on bar (large bar area with 6-7 bartenders)
· Contest driving traffic to your NECA Show booth for a chance to win
Michael Jackson memorabilia
· Opportunity to present the winner on stage just prior to the performance
· Six(6) tickets to the Closing Celebration
· One color logo printing
· Given to attendees at registration and in sponsor booth
The mobile app offers quick search capabilities for exhibitors and sessions. Attendees view the
event maps and build personalized planners quickly and easily. It is deployed with an event’s
branding including logos as well as one major sponsor’s logo.
One lucky sponsor will be able to place their brand on every attendee’s mobile device including
phones and tablets, such as the iPad. In addition to the sponsor bar at the top of each page, the
sponsor will have an icon on the Home Page of the application, linking to whatever information
they choose. Plus, sponsor gets a total of eight (8) buzz push notifications .
· Handed out to all attendees at registration and in sponsor booth
$7,500 SOLD - Contact Julie Duda for Pricing email@example.com
· High visibility
· Keys handed out at hotel
· Customized branding on one side
· Attendees keep as souvenir
· Recognition in Show Guide and on mobile app
A major hit in 2018, NECA continues with an expanded version of the Health
Zone in 2019. This important pavilion is designed to help contractors and their
families stay healthy on the job and in their personal life which results in fewer
injuries. Attendees will benefit from healthy cooking demonstrations presented
by a Las Vegas chef , short stretching exercises, posture alignments, plus neck
and back massages.
· Branding on overhead banner and backdrop and signage
· One Sponsor 15 minute presentation per show day
· Dedicated space within the Health Zone for company promotion
· Branded napkins during cooking demo
· Booth staff can wear sponsor company logo shirts
Price Varies - Contact Julie Duda for Pricing firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Drop to include an item delivered to all NECA guests registered to the NECA room block at the Mandalay Bay and /or the Delano Hotels. Call Julie Duda for details and pricing.
Your opinion matters! Each year, NECA conducts a benchmark survey and attendees are very willing to share their opinion. The sponsor value comes with branding and the ability to ask up to four (4) questions about your products, service, etc. This is a great way to test the market , get feedback, etc.
· Branding on the survey home screen
· Onsite signage as well as official show guide and mobile app
· Ability to ask 3-4 company / product related questions on the survey
· First to receive all survey results
· Confidential company results
· Staff can wear company branded shirts
SOLD OUT - A great traffic builder for all three (3) show days, attendees must come to your booth to get their branded poker chip so they can learn to play Blackjack, Roulette, Poker or Craps in our new instructional gaming zone on the NECA Show floor. This exciting zone includes lounge seating and a cash bar.
· Branded Poker Chips
· Designed to drive traffic to sponsor booth first for a branded chip to play
· Dealers can wear sponsor logo shirts
· Overhead banner and onsite signage
· Special page in Official Show Guide recognizing sponsor
· Recognition on mobile app
· Branded pillows in lounge area
· 100 free drink tickets to give VIP attendees
· Branded playing cards
· Branded Koozies
· Branded Coasters
The Sports Zone is always a popular gathering place. The sponsor will receive 100
complimentary tickets to hand out to your VIP customers. Attendees must come to your booth
to receive a drink ticket, driving traffic to your booth. Schedule a "Meet and Greet" with
company VIP’s in the Sports Zone. The Sunday daily prizes will be drawn here.
· Live Pro Football games and sports highlights
· Cash bar & complimentary popcorn with attendants
· Multiple large flat screen TV’s with cable channel feed
· Highly Visible banner and signage recognizing sponsor
· 100 VIP drink coupons to hand out to your customers
In addition, Monday & Tuesday include:
· “Bloody Mary Monday” which includes a “build your own” drink with a full array of garnish options. (The Monday daily prizes will be drawn in the Sports Zone)
· ”Joe & Dough” Gourmet Coffee & Donuts, Muffins, Pastries will be served on Tuesday morning
· Multiple Large Flat screen TV’s with cable channel feed for golf, baseball and other sports highlights.
· Corn Hole
· Highly Visible Signage recognizing sponsor
This is the BEST booth traffic builder! Attendees want to WIN these prizes, and they will visit your booth in order to qualify. All they have to do is visit your booth and talk to you about “What’s New”!
Main Sponsorship includes:
· Onsite signage at Sponsors’ booth
· Promotion in the Official Show Directory and mobile app
· Onsite signage encouraging attendees to "Play to Win"
· Your company logo on the Entry Card
· Attendees will visit your booth for a stamp. Your job is to talk to them about your products & services. They also return to drop their completed scorecard into the ticket tumbler at your booth each day.
Add a brochure, flyer, post card or small branded item to every Attendee Convention Bag. Weight limits apply.
This very popular sponsorship is back. They sell out quickly every year. Drive
traffic to your booth by placing an ad on these highly visible lighted rotating
The eight (8) rotating kiosks will be strategically located throughout the NECA
Show floor and registration area. A total of 24 panels are available. Limit six
panels per company. Includes sponsor recognition on the mobile app and
printed show guide
NECA attendees will find your booth as they walk down the aisles of the NECA Show. Purchase a package of three (3) 36’X36’ floor stickers. NECA will placed them in high traffic areas both on and off the show floor.
This is the BEST booth traffic builder! Attendees want to WIN prizes and must visit your booth to qualify. Two (2) lucky NECA Show attendees WIN at the end of each day, drawn on the Daily Prize Stage in the NECA Sports Zone. Must be present to win!
All they have to do is visit your booth, talk to you about “What’s New”, and have their playing card marked! “Play to Win” is designed to move traffic across the NECA Show floor and build excitement. Attendees can participate every day. Includes: playing card with company logo in each convention bag, sponsor flag at your booth, and recognition on the mobile app and printed show guide!
Ten (10) opportunities available.
NECA is adding a community outreach project that is sure to
bring a smile to everyone's face. Rescue dogs are a great
stress reliever and just adorable.
The Paws Park (booth 2230) is located right inside the NECA
Show floor and will be active two hours each show day.
Ten (10) sponsor opportunities are available and includes:
· Company logo on large wall graphic
· Company logo on park area enclosure
· Plush dog with Paws Park info displayed in your booth
· Large donation to Pawsitive Difference Pet Rescue
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
2019 EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS
2019 SHOW DATES
Sunday, Sept. 15 - Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019
2020: Chicago Oct. 3-6
2021: Nashville Oct. 9-12
2022: Austin Oct. 15 - 18
2023: Philadelphia Sept. 29 - Oct. 2
2024: San Diego Sept.28 - Oct. 1