Manufacturers and distributors often have the best research and development teams in the industry. They constantly study trends and develop new technologies that are designed to help electrical contractors be more effective and efficient on the job, and again this year NECA exhibitors will bring you the latest and greatest. These fifty (50) minute in-depth Technical workshops are included with trade show registration. 2019 Submissions will open in December. You must be a confirmed 2019 exhibitor to be considered.
This is your opportunity to be an expert in front of powerful electrical contractors. These decision-makers need more cost-cutting and labor-saving measures to retain their edge in the marketplace. Each year, NECA partners with our exhibitors to bring the latest technologies and service advancements to this important buying audience.
1. Presenters MUST be a confirmed NECA 2019 Las Vegas exhibitor. No exceptions.
2. There are approximately 16-18 fifty (50) minute timeslots available. Technical Workshops take place during posted exhibit hours, over three days, in classrooms located directly on the NECA Show floor. Workshop submittals are chosen by NECA National staff and the Electrical Training Alliance.
3. All applications must be received by the stated deadline in order to be considered.
4. To give all exhibitors an opportunity to participate, NECA Show exhibitors ARE NOT permitted to present two years consecutively (except NECA Premier Partners), unless their topic is deemed to be timely and in great demand by the review committee.
5. Technical programs are a learning experience; therefore, there will be no direct promoting of products or your company. Technical Workshop presenters who do not adhere to this standard will be charged a $500 fee and/or expulsion from the program. The program can be stopped by NECA staff if violations occur.
6. A.V. provided will be an LCD projector, screen, and lavaliere microphone. Any additional equipment will be at the presenters’ expense.
7. Three (3) people maximum for workshop. This allows for panel discussions as well as single presentations.
8. If selected to provide a complimentary technical workshop, you agree to provide NECA with your presentation for review by NECA management. NECA reserves the right to approve, deny, or require changes to any presentation it deems outside the above roles and regulations.