CAB SOLAR TORQUE TUBE HANGERS
Fast, Snap-On Installation for Any Style Torque Tube
CAB Torque Tube Hangers provide a high quality, low cost solution for under solar panel cable management. They are especially effective in projects with bifacial panels because cables are neatly organized along the torque tube which reduces panel shading.
CAB’s Innovative Torque Tube Hangers (patent pending) feature:
- Quick and easy installation, no tools required
- Tight, secure, snap-on fit over any style torque tube or fixed tilt structure
- Reduced installation time - hangers can be installed and cables loaded in seconds
- Greatly simplified maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades
- Faster installation than cable ties, clips or clamps
- Single and double carrier styles
- Custom configurations available
CAB Hangers are manufactured from class 3 galvanized, high tensile strength spring steel for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. CAB’s 80 mil (2 mm) thick PVC coating is applied to 100% of the surface which provides added safety and protection for cables. The high visibility orange coating has a dielectric breakdown strength of 400 volts per mil (.025mm). It is flame retardant, chemical resistant, high dielectric grade and UV stabilized for long service life in highly corrosive environments.