WHY JOIN US?
NECA is very sensitive to the fact that manufacturers and distributors have been hit hard due to this pandemic.
We understand that in many cases sales are down and very tough decisions have had to be made. But, we also know that it is very important to get the sales pipeline going again. Most of our contractors' work has been deemed “essential work”. They are currently busy and they need your products and services. NECA contractors haven't been able to attend their regularly scheduled meetings either. Typically, they would have had several regional and district meetings and they have all been cancelled. They are hungry for education, networking and new solutions.
The virtual landscape changes and all geographic borders go away. This is our opportunity to reach thousands of contractors, from all across the country and even around the world. These are contractors that typically can't attend the annual NECA convention and trade show.
As you know, NECA owns and produces the industry's most important industry publication, Electrical Contractor magazine. They will help us tell the story that NECA is opening its doors and inviting all aspects of the industry to meet and discuss the growing opportunities in electrical construction.
In addition, NECA has set a very affordable attendee registration fee for contractors, so they are planning to register deeper within their firms instead of sending the typical C-Suite execs. Exhibitors can expect to engage with even more:
- CEO's and Presidents
- VP's and other Execs
- Line Contractors
- Small and Medium Size Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Business Development Directors
- Technology Directors
NECA has put together a very affordable way for Manufacturers and Distributors to connect with their customers and generate highly qualified leads from new prospects. NECA 2020 LIVE exhibitors have 4 affordable virtual booth packages to choose from:
Depending on the package level chosen, exhibitors will be able to:
- upload videos and webinars
- upload logos and douments
- conduct group chat
- engage in 1:1 chat via text, voice or video
- post exhibitor personnel manning the booth
- see who is interested in your product types
- receive post analytics include "who" visited your virtual booth
- choose from several virtual booth template styles
Expand Your Reach
- 3 LIVE Days, Tuesday, October 6 - 8, 2020
- 30 Days of ON-DEMAND Content, October 8 - November 8, 2020
- Electrical professionals will still be able to reach out to your staff via chat significantly increasing qualified lead potential
Plus, we're offering new opportunities that provide great company, brand and product exposure:
- 30 minute exhibitor education sessions
This session is your opportunity be a thought leader in front of electrical contractors from across the country who need your products and services. It can be a learning experience about a particular aspect of the industry; or a case study showing how a contractor successfully applied a product, service or technology; or a review of industry research or survey results. This session is not a direct commercial of your product or a product demonstration.
- 5 minute product demonstrations
- 15 & 30 second commercials
- Electrical Contractor magazine special show issue & other offerings
Sign Up Here
Questions? Contact us at 770-632-0044 or firstname.lastname@example.org