PullEase™ aluminum EMT is a new patented design tested to reduce internal resistance when pulling wire. No messy lubrication required, just easier wire pulling and overall labor savings with lightweight aluminum. PullEase replaces steel EMT with an easy-to-pull and easy-to-carry lightweight aluminum alternative!
- Our PullEase aluminum EMT is available in sizes 1/2” to 4” and UL listed just like steel EMT. PullEase carries the same ANSI and federal spec approvals, plus it is non-magnetic and fully recyclable for electrical and environmental advantages.
Lightweight and easier to install
- PullEase is less than half the weight of steel EMT for maximum worker safety and simpler installation. Easy installation and labor savings with fewer workers means you could save thousands of dollars on a typical job.
Product is Readily Available and In-Stock
- Not in allocation, our representative warehouses have product on-hand and ready to ship.
- Aluminum’s natural oxide film provides tremendous protection. Aluminum does not rust and stays attractive longer than steel.
- Aluminum is non-magnetic, and a superior grounding path for increased safety.