Polywater│Hauff-Technik PZVR wall sleeve has a proprietary cement coating on the outside which bonds with concrete making a watertight gastight seal. It can be simply installed in wood or steel formwork using its end caps for mounting. Its proprietary coating creates a homogeneous bond with poured concrete. This eliminates any space through which water can travel eliminating the need for a puddle flange. Lighter weight and easier to handle and install than steel puddle flanges. It's available in sizes 2" through 10" diameters and can fit all wall thicknesess.
- WATERTIGHT bonds to poured concrete with proprietary cement coating – no puddle flange or engineered ridges needed
- REDUCES LABOR with its lightweight UPVC design. No additional workers or equipment required to move any length PZVR wall sleeve
- CUSTOMIZABLE LENGTH when ordered or cut onsite
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION by securing endcap to formwork
- CLEAN AND DEBRIS-FREE is ensured with two PE endcaps
- DURABLE will not rust nor corrode