NEWBURYPORT, MA (September 28, 2022) – Mersen will showcase its extensive line of surge protection products and electrical protection products during the NECA Show October 16th – 18th, 2022 in Austin, TX., USA
Visit Mersen’s expert team of product specialists at booth #2148 to discuss the evolving landscape of surge protection requirements, including changes to the 2023 National Electrical Code. Learn how Mersen’s extensive line of surge protective devices are designed to protect your equipment, solve application challenges, and make it simple to comply with new code requirements.
Highlights at Mersen’s Booth Include:
- Mersen’s Latest innovative surge protective device for residential applications, the Surge-Trap® Load Center Series (STLC). This whole-house surge protective device installs directly into the load center bus bar, utilizing any two open adjacent breaker slots, and has compatibility with most residential load centers with 1” spacings (see data sheet or installation guide for full compatibility list).
- Mersen’s Surge-Trap STXH Type 1 surge protective device that can be installed outside of the panel.
- Both STLC and STXH satisfy the 2020 NEC Article 230.67 and 2023 NEC Article 215.18 requirements for surge protection in residential dwellings and feature a standard 3-year manufacturer’s warranty in addition to a $25,000 connected equipment warranty.
- All Mersen’s SPDs (STX/STZ/STLC series) are designed with Mersen’s TPMOV® technology to ensure superior safety and reliability.
- Mersen’s Fused Coordination Panelboard (MFCP). The MFCP helps meet NEC article 700.8, which requires that a surge protective device be installed in or on new emergency system panelboards, by offering the optional built-in Surge-Trap pluggable SPD.
- Mersen’s ANSI/UL 1449 4th Edition Type 1 SPDs that include the STX series, DIN-rail mountable ST series Modular and Pluggable and STP Type 2+3 Class II+III devices.
Stop by Mersen’s booth #2148 to learn more about NEC code changes for surge suppression and how Mersen’s line of Surge-Trap surge protective devices are designed to make it simple for electrical contractors and professionals to comply with the new code requirements.
For more information about the NECA show, visit necaconvention.org.
For more information about Mersen, visit ep.mersen.com.
Mersen is a global expert in electrical power and advanced materials for high-tech industries, with over 135 years of experience, and more than 50 industrial sites and 16 R&D centers in 35 countries. Mersen Electrical Power provides a broad portfolio of products in electrical protection and control and offers solutions for power management applications. Mersen Electrical Power teams work with customers worldwide to design and to deliver customized solutions and key products into various key markets such as commercial, industrial, renewable energies, power electronics, and E-mobility. Mersen’s mission is to make customers applications safer and more reliable. For more information, visit ep.mersen.com.
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager, North America
email@example.com | (978) 465-4919